Welcome to Takasegawa Bettei,
a traditional style hotel placed on the bank of the quiet river Takasegawa, the perfect place to relax.
To fully enjoy your stay, we invite you to read carefully the points listed below.
We hope that you could spend the best vacation with us.
Smoking and all sources of ignition are prohibited
It is prohibited to smoking inside the building, please use the smoking area outside the entrance.
All open flames are prohibited.
About the soundproofing system
Our hotel is equipped with a very effective soundproofing system. However, we ask you to avoid noisy behaviors out of respect for the other guests.
In case the above situation verifies, we will be forced to ask you to leave the hotel. (No refund will be provided)
We appreciate your understanding.
About children guests.
We don’t accept children under 13 years old.
About the reservation
Please note that if you decide to cancel after completing the reservation the cancellation fee will be charged.
* Please note that the cancellation policy for groups is different and it depends on acommodation deal.
- In case of non stay
- the cost will be 100% of the accommodation fee.
- In case of cancellation on the day of accommodation
- the cost will be 100% of the accommodation price.
- In case of cancellation on the day before the day of accommodation
- the cost will be 50% of the accommodation price.
- In case of cancellation within the period of time between 1week and 2 days before the date of accommodation
- the cost will be 20% of the accommodation price.
The accomodation price changes according to the number of people. People not registered for accomodation will not be allowed to stay overnight.
About the room cleaning service
We clean each room every day, also in case of long stays.
We do the garbage collection and the towel change every day.
The cleaning is carried out between 10 am and 3 pm.
The room facilities
Please don’t take outside the facilities and furniture in the guestrooms.
For further informartion about the restrictions please read the “regulation” sheet in your room. Also, please check the “facilities” sheet in your room.